Step by Step Instructions on How to Setup Lithium Profile on REDARC BCDC1225D
2. Seperate the GREEN and ORANGE wires from the other wires
3. Cut both the wires as shown in the picture below.
Wire cut completed
4. Use wire strippers to strip both GREEN and ORANGE wires.
Wire stripping completed
5. Hold both ORANGE and GREEN wires between your thumb and pointer finger and twist the wires together.
Wire twisting completed.
6. Use the soldering iron and flux solder to join the wires.
Wires soldered together.
7. Position Heat Shrink over wire.
8. Use blow torch or heat gun to shrink the Heat Shrink over the wires. Make sure there are no unprotected wires.
Heat Shrink completed.
9. Bend GREEN and ORANGE wires back on themselves. Position Heat Shrink over full loom.
10. Position heat shrink over GREEN and ORANGE wires so that are not visible.
11. Use blow torch or heat gun to shrink wrap onto the loom.
Heat Shrink Completed.