Enerdrive’s 240W Canvas folding kit is built with the strength and ingenuity that people have come to expect from Enerdrive Products.
The SPF-EN240W is designed & built with Heavy Duty canvas, ETFE front cover, inbuilt stabilizer legs, Moncrystalline Cells and an extra thick fibreglass reinforcement panel to reduce flex and potential micro fracture of the Cell wafers. also included in the kit is 5metres of 6mm² Twin core cable kit with Red Anderson Plugs at each end so you don’t accidentally connect solar voltage direct to your battery system.
Now something to note, Enerdrive has made the Solar Regulator and Optional Extra – Why you ask?
For the simple reason, why pay for a solar regulator if you already have a solar regulator built into you’re system.
For example: If you have an Enerdrive DC2DC charger, you could connect the SPF-EN240W to the solar input of the DC2DC and use the inbuilt MPPT controller for when your parked up enjoying life in this great country.
Don’t have a Solar Regulator? don’t worry, we have also included both a RED Anderson Plug (for Solar) and a Grey Anderson Plug (for Battery) pre-wired with 150mm of cable to allow easy connection for any solar regulator PWM or MPPT depending on what you prefer and, Enerdrive have a great range of both to suit your needs.
If you decide to purchase a separate Solar Regulator, Enerdrive have also included a Grey Anderson Plug pre-wired to a set of Alligator Clips to allow you to connect the solar regulator directly to the terminals of the battery.
- Quality Mono-Crystalline solar panels with solid canvas and heavy duty stitching
- Sturdy foldout legs to provide you with the best angle for the panel to the sun
- 5 meters of cable to connect the panel to a regulator
- Easy plug and play battery leads via Anderson or Alligator connections
- A strong, durable canvas bag with carry pouch for all accessories
- Locally supported 2 year product warranty with spare parts on demand