ENERDRIVE DC2DC 12V – 40+ Charger
The EN3DC40+ is a programmable DC to DC charger featuring separate inputs for engine and solar charging.
The solar input is regulated with an MPPT algorithm with a maximum Voc rating of 45V. The charger output is 40A up to 40°C but can be decreased for smaller batteries. While the engine is running the charger will use the engine input, otherwise the solar input will be used for charging. Engine charging is auto-sensed from the start battery voltage, but an ignition signal can be used instead. The temperature sensor is included.
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included in our AC mains ePOWER battery charger. GEL, AGM, Flooded, Lithium and the ability to create a full custom profile
- Vehicle input allows for either 12 or 24v and a maximum solar input of 45V/800W
- 40A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage
- Temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging