NB: Not Available for Individual Sale: Call 1300 377 128
Enerdrive have designed and created a COMPLETE Battery & Installation System so your Li-ion battery bank is fully protected and designed to give maximum performance and longevity.
The BMS Connection plate is the hub of your lithium power system. the plate includes;
- 1 x Aluminium Power Coated Mounting Plate
- 1 x ePRO PLUS Active Battery Monitor Shunt
- 1 x ePRO PLUS Remote Meter Head for remote installation
- 1 x Main battery Class T Fuse Holder and Fuse to suit application
- 1 x 4 position Fuse Holder for BMS & Battery Monitor connection
- 3 x Input fuse & holders for charger connection—Solar, DC2DC and AC Charger
- 2 x Output fuse & holders for output loads
- 1 x DC Negative Busbar
- 1 x Main 500Amp Latching Relay for load disconnection
- 1 x Enerdrive Advanced BMS Relay Driver—including Charger interface leads to suit
- 1 x Master Battery Storage Switch
- Up to 1.5m x ENC-95mm² – Negative Battery cable from Battery to Plate
- Up to 1.5m x ENC-95mm² -Positive Battery cable from Battery to Plate
So what’s so advanced about our Enerdrive Advance BMS Relay Driver?
- 2 x Normally Open Contacts (1 amp Max) each – used to control the connected Chargers, Solar or a DC/AC relay connected to Combi Units (HV protection)
- 1 x Normally Closed / Normally Open Contact (10 amp Max) – used to operate a relay or control the connected to Chargers, Solar or a DC/AC relay connected to Combi Units. (HV protection)
- 1 x Normally Closed / Normally Open Contact (10 amp Max) – used to operate Field wire of Alternator, Requirements of Alternator must be assessed to see if this is suitable as will not suit all applications
System Program Selection Switch: The Enerdrive Advanced BMS Relay Driver has 2 pre-programed settings .
Standard Program; This program isolates the charging sources (solar/vehicle/mains charger) in the event of a battery cell voltage being too high without turning the whole electrical system off. The Enerdrive Advanced BMS Relay Driver will activate the output contact that will cut out all charging sources for 10 minutes. If the cell has not come back within range before 10 minutes, it will stay active for another 10 minutes and repeat until the cell/s are within range. This setup allows the system loads to still be powered. In the event of low SOC%, the main battery relay will disengage to protect the battery. All charging sources (solar/vehicle/mains charger) will still be active to recharge the battery providing the sun is up or the chargers are plugged in..
Combi Program; This program is used when the system incorporates the ePRO Combi Inverter/Charger.it works very similar to the standard program but is modified to for the combi’s unique features and benefits.
Low State of charge (SOC%) Relay Cut Out: The system is designed to disconnect the battery if it has been drained to a pre-set capacity. When the monitor registers the low SOC% or voltage set point, it will disengage the Blue Sea Latching Relay to prevent further discharge and/or damage to the battery.
All this AND a Battery Monitor Supplied:
The ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor is supplied as part of the installation kit and is pre-programmed by Enerdrive with all of the alarm set points to match the specific installation. The meter will show all of the relative information like Volts, Amps, Amp-hours, Percentage State of Charge & Time to go. It will also record all of the history data of the Lithium Ion, Deepest Discharge, Battery Cycles, Hi/Low Voltage & Amps, All Alarm History Etc. This is a critical part of the Lithium Ion installation kit and a must have for any battery system.