Change the way you think about your next dual battery system with the New JTS Power Easy Lithium L100-25. Lightweight and compact it is ideal for the restrictive environment of modern motor vehicles.
Now with a new upgraded BMS allowing up to 25amp charge current.
On-Board Power Distribution
The Power Easy Lithium 100-25 features a wide choice of options to power your favourite devices.
- 2 X CIG Style Sockets
- 1 X Engel Socket
- 1 X Anderson Socket
- 2 X USB Output
- 2 X 2.1mm Jack Outputs to power a wide range of accessories
Built-in Solar Regulator
The JTS Power Easy Lithium 100-25 includes an onboard solar regulator, accepting up to 190 watts of solar to keep your system humming.
Only 305mm Long, 85mm Wide and 315mm High, A very compact unit, this will change the way you think of your dual battery system.
On-Board 24AMP BMS Charge controller with a 240Volt Charger.
The Power Easy Lithium 100-25 includes a 240volt Charger. Connect to you start battery with a low resistance isolator to charge your lithium bank. We recommend connecting to 240V one a month to active charge and balance the NMC Cells for maximum cycle life.
FAQ about the L-Series Lithium Battery System
- Will I need an adapter for the car cigarette socket: Yes I would recommend that. The lead is $50.00 made up to one meter. We can extend the lead to the length you need at $4.50 per meter.
- Can I charge directly into the Anderson plug via my alternator: NO …. The Anderson plug on the box is only for a 12.6V regulated power supply (this comes with the L100) To fully charge the L100 on 240V.
- Can I charge from the car as well as Solar: The solar input is the 2 posts, this is also where you will connect the Cig lead. To trickle charge from the cig you will need to make sure the CIG socket is only active when the ignition is on otherwise it will flatten your start battery. If you are using the Semi-Permanent installation kit you can run both DC Charge and 240V charge at the same time.
- Do I still need the 240V Charger: YES… the L-Series is a lithium bank made up of different cells, to fully charge and balance the cells we recommend putting your lithium bank on 240V charge regularly.
If you have more question about the options above please drop me a call on 1300 377 128