End of financial year combo – Save $395.00
INTRODUCING THE NEW MAX GEN II
This new bar has all the strength and versatility of a MAX product, along with a host of new design features including a new modern bevelled style, relocated recovery points, new indicators that are compatible with the vehicles DRL (Daytime Running Lights), new OE standard Fog Lights (optional extra), embossed bumper over riders and modern and easy to read fitting instructions.
Frontal vehicle protection is essential for all 4wd vehicles exploring the unique Australian environment. MAX Bull Bars have been specifically designed in Australia with this purpose in mind.
MAX Bull Bars have been independently tested and certified to ensure they meet all Australian standards and include twin 4000kg rated recovery points as well as provisions for winch fitment.
COMBO DEAL Up to June 2019
The WARN® Tabor 10-S offers enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations. A waterproof Albright® contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. The 4536 kg (10,000 lbs.) capacity makes it perfect for 4×4’s, utes, trailers, towing and lights industrial applications.
- Waterproof Albright® contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- One-piece tie plate replaces tie rods for added strength and rigidity
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile winch mounting
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Designed, engineered, and field tested by WARN engineers in Clackamas, Oregon, USA
- Includes a hawse fairlead with 27.4m of 9.5mm (90′ x 3/8″) diameter synthetic rope