JTS Power Easy 25
The Power Easy box can house up to a 125ah battery making it one of the biggest portable battery boxes on the market.
The JTS Power Easy Portable Dual Battery System is proudly made in Australia. Having the Redarc DC-DC charger built in makes it the most advanced portable battery pack on the market and means that your battery can be charged to its full potential when your on the move. The unit can become a simple to fit Dual Battery System for any vehicle!
The JTS Power Easy range are portable dual battery solutions that give you more options than ever before.
The Power Easy 1225 Dual battery box range features nearly every gadget hole you could imagine:
- 2 X 12V automotive sockets
- 2 X Anderson plugs out
- 1 X Red Anderson dedicated solar input
- 1 X Anderson DC (Car) Charge input
- Twin USB Socket
- External positive and negative posts
- AND a digital voltmeter.
The Power Easy Dual Battery range is constructed the way you would expect from a JTS Australian Built product. The correct size of wiring is critical for safety, longevity and the protection of your gear. Commonly in imported products the gauge of wiring used is just not up to standard. Remember the more resistance in your cable the more current items like portable fridges will draw. This will result in short run time from your battery and heavier cycling reduce the long term life of your deep cycle battery.
The JTS team use a high quality, locally sourced wire with each socket independently fused. The Power Easy box will house up to a 125Ah (Group 27) battery making it one of the biggest portable battery boxes on the market.
How does it work?
With all your accessories running hard off the power easy battery box you need to be sure your start battery will turn your engine over without a seconds thought. Built into the Power Easy 1225 Dual system is a neat little box built by Redarc International that detects when the engine is not running.
The REDARC BCDC1225D is a 12V 25A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It features the next generation in REDARC In-vehicle charging technology, charging from Solar and DC inputs simultaneously.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
Top 5 Features of the Redarc BCDC1225D:
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and LiFePO4 batteries
The JTS Power Easy 25 amp portable dual battery system has a lot packed into so lets take a minute to go over the features again.
- Fits 100 to 120 amp hour AGM battery
- External positive & negative studs
- 5 accessory sockets, 12V Automotive Socket and Anderson plug
- Built in Redarc BCDC1225D DC-DC Charger
- New and Improved digital volt meter – shows battery life instantly
- Dual 2amp USB for Smart Phones, Tablets and USB devices
- Two Anderson plugs for charging as you drive or for plugging in compressor or regulated solar panel
- Protected by 50 amp self resetting circuit breaker
- Each socket individually fused – easy to replace
The JTS Power Easy Dual Battery Range has been purpose built by Jamie to suit all 4wders and outdoor enthusiast’s every need, All wiring suits minimum 40A – 150A 6mm – 8B+S Tried and tested in boats, camper trailers and 4WD’s, commonly used as a backup battery.
Great for 4wds, camper trailers, tourers and bush campers. The JTS Power Easy Portable Dual Battery System in a long term investment potentially outlasted not just your current 4WD but also many yet to come. Stop throwing away your money with a fixed dual battery system and go portable.
Fully sealed batteries are recommended for the Power Easy Portable Dual Battery System, AGM, Gel.
- Length: 345mm
- Width: 198mm
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 230mm
- Height: 290mm
Inner Dimensions (Maximum Battery Size);
- Length: 345mm
- Width: 195mm
- Height: 215mm
Jamie’s Touring Solutions is now servicing The Sunshine Coast and Brisbane from our new location: 3175 Old Gympie Rd, Landsborough QLD 4550