BONUS 2 Pack Canvas Divider – Drawer’s – Storage Valued at $69 – Limited Stock
The JTS Power Easy Lithium Dual Battery System is the ultimate solution for portable, plug and play 12V power.
Run your 12V Fridge and LED lights for up to 5 days without charging (100Ah Lithium Battery sold separately).
Extend your run time by adding solar or car 12V input (Cable Kit sold separately).
Each system is integrated with a REDARC BCDC1225D Charger.
These systems are hand built in our workshop at Landsborough QLD.
JTS Power Easy Lithium Dual Battery System Features
- Built in REDARC BCDC1225D DC-DC Charger
- VICTRON 500A Shunt with Bluetooth
- LITHIUM BATTERY READY
- 2 x 12V Sockets, 2 x Anderson Plugs
- Anderson Plugs for Car input and Solar input
- External Positive & Negative Studs
- 2 x USB/USB-C for Phones and USB devices
- Protected by 50 amp self resetting circuit breaker
- Each socket individually fused – easy to replace
The Power Easy Lithium Dual Battery System has a Lifetime Warranty on the Battery Box and Components excluding the REDARC BCDC1225D and Vision Lithium Battery.
Lifetime Warranty is only valid for Original Owner.
The Redarc BCDC1225D has a 2 year warranty.
Proof of Purchase must accompany any request for warranty.
Top 5 Features of the Power Easy Lithium Dual Battery System
- Separate Car and Solar Inputs for Charging
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous car and solar charging with Solar Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Battery is replaceable with AGM, GEL, Lead Acid, Calcium or Lithium batteries
- Lithium Battery Ready
- REDARC Charges Battery at 25 Amps
- 2 X automotive sockets for accessories
- 2 X Grey Anderson plugs for accessories
- 1 X Red Anderson for solar input
- 1 X Grey Anderson for car input
- 2 x USB/USB-C Socket
- External positive and negative posts
- 50 Amp Circuit Breaker
- Individually Fused Sockets
- Suitable for 12/24V Vehicles
The Power Easy Dual Battery range is constructed the way you would expect from a JTS Australian Built product. The correct size of wiring is critical for safety, longevity and the protection of your gear. Commonly in imported products, the gauge of wiring used is just not up to standard. Remember the more resistance in your cable the more current items like portable fridges will draw.
The JTS team use high quality, locally sourced wire with each socket independently fused.
Jamie’s Touring Solutions is now servicing The Sunshine Coast and Brisbane from our new location:
3175 Old Gympie Rd, Landsborough QLD 4550