***Custom Built – Call for Details***
Do you need a 12V and 240V on the road or camping?
Are you looking for a portable 12V Dual Battery Solution instead of a permanently installed one?
Do you want to run your fridge in the back of your ute or wagon?
Do you want to power your laptop on the road?
Do you want to run your fridge, led lights, charge phones and power laptop?
Are you looking for a way to run the fridge for a weekend away for camping?
Introducing the new
Power Easy Expedition
Power Easy Expedition Features Available: You Choose What You Want
- ENERDRIVE 40Amp DC to DC 12V Charger
- ENERDRIVE 20Amp AC 240V Charger
- ENERDRIVE 40Amp AC 240V Charger
- ENERDRIVE 400W 240V True Sine Wave Inverter
- ENERDRIVE 1000W 240V True Sine Wave Inverter
- ENERDRIVE 2000W 240V True Sine Wave Inverter
- Fits 100AH – 125AH – 200AH – AGM or Lithium Battery
- One or more batteries
- Grey Anderson Outlet – Power Accessories – Run Your Fridge
- Grey Anderson Input – Vehicle Input – Charge while Driving
- Red Anderson – Solar Input – Charge with Solar Panel or Blanket
- Cig Plug Outlet – Power Accessories using Cig Plug
- Twin USB Socket Outlet – Charge USB accessories
- Digital Volt Meter – Shows battery life instantly
- 50 Amp Resettable Fuse
- Each Socket Individually Fused – easy to replace
Features of the ENERDRIVE 40Amp DC Charger
- Two totally independent DC inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for the large battery cable connection between all sources
- A dedicated Maximum Power (MPPT) solar regulator
- Extensive range of battery algorithms including a specific lithium charging profile and totally customisable user profile.
- 40+ Amps output up to 40C with thermo controlled fan cooling
- Fully Programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage.
- Temperature Sensor included with charger for more accurate battery charging
Features of the ENERDRIVE 20 Amp AC Charger
- Multistage Charging – Full automatic multistage battery charger with the ability to charge 3 seperate battery banks.
- Seperate Battery Banks – Isolate charging design where battery bank one is seperate from battery bank two and three
- Programmable – Battery bank one can be programmed with a different charge algorithm over banks tow and three
- Smart Charging – The battery charger will regulate it’s output based on the loads connected to your battery banks
- LED Display – Easy to use set and select menu controlled by a backlit LED control panel
- Silent Mode – Ability to disable the cooling fan for total silent operation at night or whenever required.
- Temperature Sensor – Battery temperature sensor is included with 3 m cable
Multistage Charging Process
The battery charger is fully automatic, set and forget charger. It is designed to quickly and accurately recharge your deep cycle batteries utilising charger algorithms that help to maximise the life of your specialised deep cycle batteries. Multistage smart charging technology enables the charger to be connected to your battery banks permanently. The charger delivers four primary charge stages:
- Bulk or Boost Charge – The battery is charged at full rated output current of the charger until the battery reaches it’s final charging voltage, known as it’s absorption voltage. In this step, around 80% of the battery is recovered as fast as possible.
- Absorption Charge – With the charger voltage held steady, the remaining 20% is replaced with the charger allowing the current to drop as the battery approaches it’s full charge.
- Float – Finally in the float stage the charger voltage is lowered and held at a constant and safe predetermined level. This prevents the battery from being overcharged, yet allows the charger to supply enough current to make up for the self discharge losses of the battery, while supporting any additional loads connected to the battery ( such as DC lighting and refrigerators). This stage allows for the charger to be used as a DC power supply
- Maintenance – This stage is regularly timed recharge. The charger switches the charger from float to boost after 7 days of constant operation to ensure battery bank remain active.
Features of the ENERDRIVE 400W Inverter
- Low battery shutdown to prevent total battery discharge
- Regulated output with quiet operation
- Remote switch option available
- Over temperature shutdown
- Compact size
- Battery Cables Included
- Australian GPO Outlet