The Manager30 is a complete battery management system for charging auxiliary batteries used in recreational automotive and marine applications.
The dual battery system incorporates AC, DC and solar inputs to achieve the best charge for an auxiliary battery. Developed with ease of installation in mind, The Manager30 is compatible with all vehicles and alternator systems including variable voltage alternators.
Whether you’re charging Lead Acid, Gel, Calcium, AGM or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, The Manager30 represents a complete DC to DC charging and maintenance solution.
If you’re charging one auxiliary battery or more, The Manager30 will ensure they’re always fully charged, providing peace of mind when battery charge provides the power source for the comforts of home whilst travelling around Australia.
The Manager30 operates like 6 separate products, it charges an auxiliary battery from the vehicle while on the move, it’s a 240 volt charger, a solar regulator, a battery isolator, a load disconnect controller, all with a remote battery monitor, making it market leading.
- Multi Stage AC-DC Battery Charger
- Multi Stage DC to DC Charger
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Solar Regulator
- Battery Monitor
- Dual Battery Isolator
- Load Disconnect Controller
- Super quiet operation
- Charges AGM, Gel, Calcium content, VRLA, Standard Lead Acid and LiFePO4 batteries
- Tested to mains power safety standards in Australia
- Output System Voltage: 12VDC
- Maximum Charging Voltage: 16.0V* (*Calcium setting in storage mode)
- Output Current Rating (Cont.): 30A
- Output Power: 520W
- Input Fuse Rating: 40A
- Output Fuse Rating: 40A
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 Years
- Protection: Short Circuit, Surge, Reverse Polarity, Overload
- Input (Operating) Voltage: 240VAC / 9 – 32VDC
- Length (mm): 445
- Width (mm): 185
- Height (mm): 79
- Weight (kg): 5.5
- AC Mains Plug Type: AU, NZ, EU
- Type Approval: CE