Landcruiser 80 Series – 100 Series – 200 Series 50mm Raised – Air Assist Airbags
Air Assist Springs are becoming an extremely popular choice with 4WD owners as it allows the transition between unladen daily driver and loading up for a weekend getaway much easier! If your load changes all the time, an Air Assist suspension system could be for you.
Air Assist Springs are specifically designed to level out and control the rear ride height of your vehicle.
The high pressure polyurethane construction inserts are built tough for the harshest conditions & carry Tough Dog’s unlimited kilometer three year warranty.
- Suitable for coil spring vehicles
- Heavy duty high density polyurethane construction
- 5-60psi capacity
- Laser cut & powdercoated brackets
- Zinc plated roll plates top & bottom
- No drill fitting (most applications)
- Eliminates sway & body roll
- Guards against excessive compression when loaded
- 3 year / unlimited km warranty
Suits Raised Suspension up to 40mm.
Not suitable for standard height.
Air Assist Springs are used to compliment and assist the heavy duty leaf springs and should not be used for heavy constant load carrying as this can cause premature failure.