Ultimate 125amp in-line watt meter
How do I measure my solar panel on the go?
How do I know my fridge current draw?
How do I know my batteries state of charge?
These questions and more can now be answered with the new inline Power Meter available now from the team at Jamie’s Touring Solutions on the Sunshine Coast.
Capable of handling a massive 100V and 125Amps the in-line power meter provides an easy and instant way to view the Volts, Amps, Watts and Battery Percentage of your 12V devices.
The simple to use touch screen of the LCD Display allows the unit to stay in standby mode using less power than other on the market. You can use your in-line power meter with practically any 12V application.
Some of the ways you can use the power meter are:
- Solar Panels; Measure the wattage as you move the solar panel around the campsite to find the best spot for the most power.
- Coupling up to genuine Anderson Plug you can run your fridge through the the meter to monitor current draw. So you know if the fridge is working hard during summer days.
- Monitor your Power Easy BCDC dual Battery System in real time
The In-Line Power Meter features:
- Measure Volts, Amps, Watts and Battery Percentage of 12V devices in
- LED Touch Display
- Display turns off automatically after 30 seconds
- Mounts easily to surfaces with 2 screws
- Easy to identify Input (Commonly known as source) and output
(Commonly known as Load)
- Unique input & output designed to suit 50 Amp connectors
- One piece, durable unit with no messy cables
- Back-lit display provides clear, visible readings day & night
- IP67 rated – Dust proof, Shock proof & Splash proof
This in-line portable battery monitor is both TOUGH and COMPACT
- Dimensions: 100mm x 35mm x 20mm
- Housing manufactured from durable polycarbonate
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Not suitable for mounting in vehicle engine bays.
Suitable for use in temperatures of -30°C to 80°C.