Dual cab utes are currently some of the most popular vehicles in Australia and part of their popularity is their flexibility and versatility – they’re ideal for work or play and make a great base to build your dream camping set up.
A dual cab ute has allways allowed for plenty of options when hitting the tracks camping and now you can use your Dual Cab Ute as a bed on wheels with an instant setup that will only takes minutes.
Setting up camp on the tray of your dual cab ute means you don’t need to set up and pack up a tent.
The main thing is speed of setup and pack up. Sleeping on a stretcher bed on the tray of the ute, a Swag or even a full foam mattress to go glamping for a romantic night away.
Features of the Dual Cab Ute Tent:
- Easy to see fluro Orange Material OR Grey
- Slides over open tailgate and canopy rear door
- Gain over an extra half a metre of sleeping space
- Flyscreen doors to prevent bugs
- Water Resistant
- Mould and UV Resistant
- Padded Corners to Prevent Ripping
- Heavy duty hooks to connect to Canopy
- Toggles to strap doors open
- Flame resistant
- Set up in less than 5 minutes
- No need for Poles Or Guys
Camping in the back of your Dual Cab Ute is now as easy as a mattress straight in the back, led strip lighting around the top, rear zip for easy access, fold down the tailgate for extra leg room, insect mesh to keep the bugs out for a peaceful nights sleep.
The Dual Cab Canopy Ute Tent was made for convenience. Created for those with a love of the outdoors. Whether its a festival, a week long camping trip or a weekend at a mates beach house, now with the Dual Cab Canopy Ute Tent, setup is just minutes for a good nights rest.