Features & Specifications
- Suitable for 12-24V DC Operations
- LED Indicator to show live circuit once input has been connected
- 4 Mounting Points allow easy and secure mounting
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Dustproof and Splashproof
- Housing manufactured from durable UV stabilised polycarbonate/ABS
- Dimensions: 86mm (L) x 86mm (W) x 22mm (H)
- Connects with 50Amp heavy duty connectors (grey, black, red, blue)
- Single input rated to 50Amp draw
- Each Output rated to 25Amps (50Amp total) at any one-time
- 2.1Amp and 1Amp USB Outputs (3.1Amp total) at any one-time
- Warning (Not suitable for mounting in vehicle engine bays)
The DC Power Link is designed to connect with Grey, Black, Red and Blue 50Amp Heavy Duty Connectors. It’s adaptability to all colour connectors allows the DC Power Link to be used with various applications.
Size & Dimensions of the DC Power Link
- Remove the dustproof cover from the desired ‘input / Output’ socket and connect a device via 50A Heavy Duty Connector. (25A Max per Output, 50A Total).
- Once ‘input’ is connected, DC Power Link is live. LED’s will indicate ‘live’ power to circuits.
- To connect a 2.1 / 1A USB Device, remove the dustproof cover and connect the device at any time. (Max total USB rating is 3.1A
- Multi-use configuration of Input or Output. Sockets are omnidirectional and can connect as many inputs (Max 3) or Outputs (Max 3 as required)
The device can be used in a variety of configurations. Below we show six possible options.