Fuse Block 6 Gang W NEGATIVE
The JTS 6 Gang Fuse Block, provides a safe and easy-to-use hub for all your fuses
Keep your system protected with a 6 Gang Fuse Block and make sure all your connections are correctly and safely fused. Using a 6 gang fuse block till tidy up your 12-volt system, give you a single point for fault finding and reduce the risk of voltage drop sapping Ah’s our of your deep cycle system.
Fuse Blocks are a great way to simplify your power system. They even come with labels to help you keep everything organised.
6 Gang Fuse Block Specifications:
- Available in 6 or 12 fuse outlets
- 100 amps maximum per fuse block
- 30 amps maximum per individual fuse
- Common negative and common positive
- Accepts ATO and ATC fast acting standard or mini blade fuses
- Clear cover made from polycarbonate
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation
- Base made from reinforced polycarbonate
- 87mm x 85 mm x 35mm
Looking to DIY your weekend away?
A great project is to tidy up your wiring with a 6 gang fuse block. Reduce voltage drop and power consumption with a clean wiring circuit.