JTS Flush Mount Anderson Bracket Stainless
This new bracket designed by the team at JTS will make flush mounting an Anderson Bracket easier than ever before.
The 90 degree mounting bracket comes with 2 position allowing you to flush mount your Genuine Anderson Plug through material ranging from 1mm thick up to 12mm thick. The bracket comes all the mounting hardware and 304 stainless nuts and bolts.
The 90 Degree bracket comes with a 52mm x 52mm face plate.
How to flush mount an Anderson Plug:
- Using the face plate determin the mounting position for your flush mount Anderson Plug, mark the position of the four holes on the face plate with a felt tip pen.
- Remove the face plate and you should be left with 4 dots.
- rule two lines across diagnally and this will give you an X making the centre point of the bracket.
- Drill out the 4 dots with a 4mm drill bit (suitable for the material you are working with)
- Using the centre of the x as your mark use a 40mm hole saw to cut out the hole for the Anderson Plug.
The Anderson bracket has two positions for mounting, choose the right position for the thinkess of material. Using the stainless bolts supplied bolt through the underside of the bracket securing the Anderson plug in place. The small bolts will tap into your Genuine Anderson Plug.
Fit the supplied stainless steel bolts through the faceplate – then then the material – then the bracket. Use the supplied lock nut to secure the bracket.
Fit the remaining 2 bolts to the top of the face place to secure the facia in place.
Once complete this will give you a great custom look. This kit is for a bracket and bolt set only and does not include a Genuine Anderson Plug. For a complete kit check out the JTS Complete Flush Mount Anderson Plug kit (includes a Genuine Anderson Plug)